Bravecto Flea and Tick Chew for Dogs 22-44 lbs (10-20 kg) - Green 4 Chews
Bravecto offers dog owners unprecedented extended protection - just one Bravecto chew protects dogs for 3 months against fleas and 4 months against paralysis ticks - meaning fewer treatments to remember each year, and less to forget!
- Easy to administer
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
- Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Interrupts the flea lifecycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
- Read the entire label/enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use
- For oral use only.
- Administer Bravecto chewable tablets at or around the same time as your dogs meal.